Our Work Culture
The mission of RÄKE Cabinet & Countertop Solutions/Laminated Tops of Central IN, Inc. is to provide high quality goods and services to our clients in a timely fashion, at reasonable prices, while maintaining a culture where our clients’ expectations are exceeded and our employees feel appreciated and proud of their work.
Positions Currently Available
• Cabinet & Countertop Installer
Apply in four ways:
1. Make an appointment to fill out an application by calling 812-824-6299 or email our Operations Manager here.
2. Click here to download the Employment Application.
3. You may click here [via Indeed.com] for more information and to apply online.
4. You may also click here [via ZipRecruiter.com] for more information and to apply online.
• We will train the right person! Pay rate will be based on experience.
This position is a full-time, hourly nonexempt position with regular hours being Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm, additional hours may be needed on occasion depending on work load.
• Efficiently load truck the night before or at the beginning of shift
• Professional in-house service
• Stay on top of daily schedule
• Call next stop, accordingly
• Inform office of updates/issues in the field, clear communication
• Fabrication/repair in field when needed
• Deliver and install in a quality and timely manner
• Work in cooperation with co-installer
• Maintain cleanliness of truck and upkeep of tools
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Experience and demonstrated effectiveness in position responsibilities.
• Construction or carpentry experience, effectively read a tape measurer
• Current driver’s license
• Able to use US Customary Units and Metric Units of measure on a measuring tape
• Read and understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
• Speak and write effectively to convey information to others
• Cooperate with coworkers and management
• Use mathematics to solve problems and understand work related information
• Able to grasp new concepts and skills easily
• Able to understand and apply mechanical concepts and principles to solve problems
• Keep job documents and materials properly identified and organized
• Able to manage one’s own work load for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality
• Use sound judgment to make good decisions based on information available
• Adjust quickly to different assigned duties
• Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Exhibit excellent communication and relationship building skills
• A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions:
• 20/20 vision acuity with correction and no red/green color blindness.
• Able to lift 15-25 pounds. Able to occasionally lift and carry up to fifty (50) pounds.
• Must be able to stand and move for eight (8) hours at a time.
• Able to raise arms above head, bend, stoop and twist.
• Able to make coordinated hand and finger movements to grasp and manipulate objects.